1. Stick to a simple skincare regimen. When it comes to skincare there are three basic things that help keep our skin young and beautiful: sunscreen, retinol, and moisturizer. UV rays cause premature skin aging, vitamin A stimulates collagen, and a good moisturizer keeps skin supple.
2. Keep moving. Whether it be hiking, running, jogging, walking, or dancing, continue doing it. Sweating is a natural detox. It releases toxins and gives you that pretty and effortless glow.
3. Maintain healthy locks. Our hair is what others usually notice about us first. It also speaks volume of your overall health. But getting lustrous and fuller hair is not just about spa treatments. It must begin deep inside the follicles. This can only be achieved if we have enough nutrients in our body. Vitamins and minerals nourish our scalp and follicles, stimulating hair growth.
4. Use kitchen ingredients. Rather than spending a lot in spas or derm clinics, you can do so much out of the ingredients from your own kitchen. DIY is a lot more fun and safe. Organic herbs and essential oils are quick to find these days if you don’t have them already.
5. Go natural. No need to get overwhelmed with countless cosmetics and beauty products. Go for skin and hair care products that use natural ingredients. These products can help you maintain beautiful hair and skin without harming our health.
There are healthy and unhealthy beauty choices. We choose between quick fixes and permanent solutions. Here at Rapunzel we promote a comprehensive yet simple approach to getting healthier hair, skin, and nails. We created this line of natural beauty products with a woman’s health and comfort in mind.
Transparency is something that we value because we want our customers to know what they’re getting in every Rapunzel product. We want women to get what they deserve - pure, quality, and safe ingredients that help them grow better hair, stronger nails, and clearer skin.