We all want glowing, youthful skin. But sometimes, we get too busy, too tired (or lazy) to put up with a rigorous beauty regime. Working women need a routine that can be done in a few steps.
The great news is we don’t have to go through an extensive skincare routine to have instant beauty glow. If you pare down your beauty steps to this regimen below, you'll get beautiful skin just the same.
1. Use moisturizing skin cleansers before bedtime
We can combine facial cleansing and moisturizing into one quick step especially during ‘tired evenings’. There are natural facial cream or milk cleansers that eliminates the need to buy two separate skincare items. Saves you both time and money indeed! These cleansers are also a great way to remove makeup before sleeping.
Either way just make to clean your face before bedtime to prevent clogging up your pores and have breakouts.
2. Slather on essential oils and retinol after shower
After washing in the evening, apply vitamin A retinol on your face. Retinol and retinyl palmitate are forms of vitamin A that help increase collagen fiber proteins in our skin. This helps prevent premature wrinkling and even erase skin aging signs. Vitamin A has also been found to cure adult acne. Just be mindful about the time and frequency of application. It is best to apply retinol or retinoic acid in the evening.
Essential oils such as argan, jojoba, tea tree oil, and coconut oil increase our skin's moisture and elasticity. Applying good quality herbal oils on our skin right after shower helps lock in our skin's natural moisture, preventing skin dryness and irritations.
3. Use this easy morning skin routineIn the morning wash your face and body with natural, non-drying cleansers. You can skip the lotions if you use milk cleansers. Regular soaps are very alkaline. This means your skin will get dry after washing. By opting for milk washes this prevents stripping your skin's natural moisture. Also be sure to sun-protect your skin. Use a natural sunscreen whenever possible.
It is also important to check and look for essential ingredients in your skincare products. Beware of toxic ingredients, which can cause nasty side effects on your health.
Some key ingredients to look for in all your skincare items are antioxidant vitamins such as vitamins A, C, and E. These skin vitamins will help you get brighter and flawless skin. Another ingredient to look for is hyaluronic acid. This ingredient has been found to renew skin cells and ward off the effects of external environmental factors.
So to summarize, here’s a list of skincare essentials for minimalists:
- Moisturizing facial and body cleansers
- Moisturizing sunblock
- Vitamin A Retinol and organic essential oils
And that’s it! Are you too busy to use a complex skincare routine? Don’t worry you still can have great skin by simply following the above quick and easy tips.