There’s a big reason Hollywood celebrities are crazy about the argan oil from Morocco. Its countless therapeutic properties make this oil extra special. It’s moisturizing, nourishing, anti-aging, rejuvenating, and anti-inflammatory… great reasons to include this precious nature’s gift in our beauty regimen.
So what are some ways for you to incorporate argan oil in your daily beauty ritual?
1. Argan oil is a great facial moisturizer. Argan oil contains fatty acids, specifically oleic and linoleic acid. It also contains saturated fatty acids such as palmitic and stearic acid. Because of this this oil from Morocco is a great way to relieve skin dryness, which makes skin prone to wrinkling.2. Argan oil is a skin protectant. Because it contains high levels of tocopherols such as vitamin E, argan work as a skin scavenger, fighting free radicals that damage skin cells.
3. It increases skin elasticity especially in older women. Argan oil also helps improve skin hydration in postmenopausal women by restoring the barrier function and maintaining the water-holding capacity of the skin. Therefore it helps restore skin elasticity in older women, making their skin more vibrant and younger-looking.
4. This Moroccan oil is a stretch marks remover and prevention treatment. Stretch marks are often a result of dry, non-elastic skin. Because of lack of skin elasticity, the skin tends to break when stretched, resulting in ugly skin marks or scars. By applying argan on your skin, it increases elasticity, preventing skin tears or ugly scarring. It’s pure and organic therefore a safe way to prevent these unsightly afterbirth marks in many women.
5. Argan is also a great way to prevent skin pigmentation. According to a study, Argan oil showed to be effective in preventing skin pigmentation and therefore maintains skin fairness. If you have age spots or ugly skin discoloration, then this oil is just the solution that you need for skin renewal.
6. Treats chronic skin disorders. Argan oil is also a healing oil, treating skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. Traditionally, argan oil was used extensively in Morocco as a topical oil to treat various ailments, such as dry skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles, joint pain, and skin inflammation. Suffering from any of these skin troubles? You got your answer.
7. Slows down skin aging. Argan oil is rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids. Its healing and moisturizing qualities can be compared to that of Olive Oil; however, argan oil is richer in omega 6 acid and tocopherols, which are the most important components when it comes to defying skin aging. Essential fatty acids have a very important role in avoiding early ageing and the loss of skin elasticity.
There’s still a hundred and one more benefits that you can get from using argan oil. Aside from its many skin benefits and uses, you can effectively use it on your hair as well. It can promote healthy hair growth, giving you locks that are super silky and strong.
It can be applied as an ideal leave-in hair conditioner as well as an overnight hair treatment as it's non-greasy. Helps avoid frizz and split ends and can protect your hair from heat (flat iron, curlers, and blow dryer). With continued use, for sure your hair, skin, and body will show the amazing goodness of Moroccan argan oil.